A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Suspicion Confirmed

I've always known that I couldn't dance. Pretty much everyone I know is aware of this fact as well. Still, many are gracious and do not readily bring this to mention.
The other day I was hanging out with my dad and 16 month old nephew. They were listening to music and dancing. My nephew came to me, grabbed my finger and pulled me toward him (his standard communication for me to come do something with him). I stood up and started dancing with them. A mere 3 or 4 seconds later, my nephew stopped dancing, returned to my seat and patted it motioning it was time for me to sit back down. Although his verbal communication is not yet very well developed, he knows how to convey his feelings and he knows what poor dancing looks like. His tact may be lacking, but his perception is quite keen.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home