A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How you know you've been spending too much time with your tax consultant

I went in to H&R Block to get my taxes done the other day. (Yeah, I know I'm 8 months late). I ended up spending too much time in that office and it appears that my tax consultant became quite comfortable with me.
After paying, she handed me my receipt and very casually said, "I can staple this into your packet or you can just put it in your purse." She didn't stutter or anything. I opted to just put it in the packet.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Justin said…

    Silly Americans don't know what to do with men who are so secure they can carry man-purses or wear manpris.

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Blogger pete zagorda said…

    and the transition is complete. proud of you john, proud of you.... we should talk soon

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger One For the Money, Two for the Show said…

    Your purse...Ha!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Andy McCullough said…

    You should have said, "no I will put it my fanny pack".

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous CresceNet said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Emily Cernoia said…

    you need to update, dude.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home