A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nightmares are scarier when they are real

A few days ago I woke up in the middle of the night (actually it was about 5am or so) and was faced with a very frightful situation. I woke up, opened my eyes, but couldn't see anything. I knew I wasn't dreaming and a very uncomfortable and nervous feeling overtook me. Fortunately, this feeling was soon replaced by an overwhelming feeling of stupidity when I realized I was facing a blank white wall.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Alexis said…

    Ha ha ha, that's awesome. Good to see some action on this thing.

    Talk to you...someday. Have fun in Zagreb if I don't talk to you before then!

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interesting always remember its a mistake to think that you can solve any major problem with just potatoes






    rdub

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said…

    Sounds like you have really hit the wall.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home