A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Monday, December 25, 2006

The Fight

I got in a fight last week. With Santa. We duked it out over the real meaning of Christmas, and you know what, Santa fights dirty. Our squabble lasted nearly 45 minutes; I was surprised by the stamina of this jolly overweight character. I admit that Santa got the best of me for the first part of the fight but the true meaning of Christmas motivated me to put Santa in his place.

After getting out of this headlock, I determined to use any means necessary to curtail the efforts of my assailant. I was forced into stabbing him with a standard ball-point pen (ironically, one I got in my stocking last year) which in turn penetrated his jolly forcefield of strength and left him nothing more that a pile of outter garments possessing absolutely no Christmas spirit whatsoever.
May the true meaning of Christmas continue to prevail.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Thanks for reminding me how funny you are.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous kevin said…

    remind me to let you hang out with my kids more often ... down with saint nick!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home