A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Noah

This is my newest nephew, Noah.

Although still a newborn, he is developmentally ahead of other children his age by leaps and bounds.
He is an accomplished yawner.

He can sleep with one eye open.

He can already sit up by himself.

He has a strong left jab.

He is capable of looking very sophisticated, even while asleep.

And he is already capable of watching tv and changing the channels (we only let him watch Animal Planet and the Cartoon Network).

3 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Taylor said…

    SO CUTE! I totally want to meet the cutie.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger zoran said…

    Huh? You already meet with John multiple times every day :) .

    He is cute, indeed, the nephew, i mean.

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Doda said…

    toooooo cute... I hope I'll get a chance to meet him :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home