A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Mmmmmmm....meat and geography

So there I sat, eating my tasty pljeskavica (very over-simply stated it is a Croatian hamburger). Upon eating approximately half of it, I paused to remove some more of the onions (you know me) that were on this tasty meat and bread product. To my surmise, upon removing the top bun I recognized something. Although I expected to see a partial meat patty on the bottom bun, I found something even more remarkable. Croatia.



Yes, that's right. Croatia. But in meat form. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, my pljeskavica was a very patriotic piece of meat and had become the shape of Croatia.
















Oh, what a treasure indeed. How blessed I consider myself to be a part of this modern day miracle.




3 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Andy McCullough said…

    It's a sign from above! I'm in Colorado because I went to a Wendy's and opened the bun and saw a square. I knew I should either go to CO or WY.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Really and you didn't call me to rejoice! Speaking of that... I know you are back in the country yet I still haven't heard from you. I just heard you are going to be an emcee at conference. If you ever need some extra help, I'm up for it! (Maybe a re-visitation of us in a banana suit!)

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger francine said…

    this is kind of like the little old ladies in italy who think that every oil slick on a puddle of water on the ground is in the shape of the virgin mary.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home