A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Why it doesn't pay to be my friend

Reason #17
When you take off work for a week to hang out with me in Missoula I show my gratitude by shooting off half of your tooth with an “Air-Soft” gun.

(He was a little shocked and upset)
Turns out the plastic BBs are really not that soft after all.

(This picture is just kinda creepy)

(Then Shane recognized the humor in the situation)

Shane, my friend, I humbly apologize and thank you for your forgiveness.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger The Fritz's said…

    I find this ridiculously unamusing...

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger pete zagorda said…

    something you should see john.
    http://chadandemilyj.blogspot.com/2006/08/chad-so-last-night-i-had-nice-cold.html
    enjoy.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger The Fritz's said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Amber Michelle said…

    please tell me that this is a joke! it just cant be true... can it?! so many questions, so much turmoil churning in this lil head of mine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home