A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well, Thank You

As usual, I walked into my kitchen. Upon looking at the stove, I recognized a larger force of ants than I have yet to encouter since war was waged.
This troop numbered over 100 and I confess my utter delight at the opportunity to slay a force of such magnitude. It almost felt like they were just giving me this victory, and who was I to deny their offer?
Current tactics remained standard issue, and flames of hairspray met the prowlers which herded around a chunk on food on the stove at the battle which I like to refer to as "Stovetop Slaughter".
Ants alive before the warfare:


Now let's zoom in a bit


Ants dead after the warfare:



Ants, I have displayed my utter seriousness toward your presence in my kitchen, it will not be tolerated. I fear you have moved me to make less personal and less entertaining means of your execution. Soon, your entire colony will reap the consequences of your intrusion. You, your children, your children's children and all that dwell in your residence should make amends with your god. You shall soon meet him.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger francine said…

    Perhaps you wouldn't have such an uncontrollable infestation of ants if you used a little bleach-water and cleaned your apartment.

    Of course, then you would have to find a new hobby.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger John Rozelle said…

    Unfortunately, in the process of cleaning the apartment with bleach, not only would the uncleanliness and ants be removed, but so would Taylor's health.
    Frankly, I would rather kill ants than Taylor.
    What can I say, I'm a nice guy.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Taylor said…

    Thanks, John. I appreciate the "I would rather not kill Taylor" sentiment.

    Hey, did you get home ok? Did you finally get your plane? I should tell you about the peeps I met on the last plane sometime... :)

    Already missing you, friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home