A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

It just aint right

All me to preface this post with acknowledgement of my fondness for tea, not to mention my inclination towards sugar and sweet tea.

There I was, going to get the sugar to sweeten a tasty cup of tea, when to my amazement I saw that multiple scouts had made their way into my sugar shaker.

This is not funy. This is not kind. This is motivation for me to eradicate the entire race of ants worldwide.

For the previous day or two, I had taken a slight break from my relentless pursuit of killing every single ant that made it's way into my range of vision. Occasionally I would see an ant or two, and out of my great mercy would let them pass. These days are over. The days of Sodom and Gomorrah are now reinstated. No mercy. No survivors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home