A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Rodeo Clown

Look with awe and amazement at the stupendous playground equipment the country of Croatia provides for their children (and foreigners).

Round 1: The Horse
[Although front-to-back stability on the horse is moderate, side-to-side stability is lacking.]


(As you probably guessed, I didn't quite make it for the full 8 seconds.)

Round 2: The Tire
[Not only is front-to-back and side-to-side stability lacking, the tire rotates, causing an even more challenging rodeo experience.]



This Tire-Bronco did buck me off a ways (pretty good distance, huh), but being the tough cowboy I am, I got up and carried on with my normal routine.
Cowboy up.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said…

    My team calls this a "conversation foul" for all of us who live in the U.S. and wish we could live overseas where we could do things like ride rodeo tires.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger francine said…

    you athleticism is astounding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home