A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Commitment to My Readers

I commit to my readers (not necessarily in a timely fashion) to continue posting ground-breaking posts on man purses, hammocking, wildlife, and other valuable human interests. Thank you for you common intrigue in these fascinating topics.
Andy and Allison, I would like to welcome you to my world, trusting that through this blog, your understanding of life in Croatia will be greatly increased and in turn grow in you a deeper passion to partake in many of the same activities such as wildlife observation and the God-given pleasure of hammocking. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Suzanne Holling said…

    John. I love your blog! You bring me joy. looks like your beaches are as beautiful as mine here on Saipan! Sounds like you are in for an adventure, going one more year, and this girl you speak of ;)God Bless!!

    ~Suzanne Sawyer (almost Holling)

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said…

    Dear John,

    On behalf of Busybodies International, I have been asked to communicate to you that it is not enough for you to speak of a girl to Suzanne Sawyer (almost Holling). No. We demand a public declaration of any interactions with girls, even if it's just a Croatian shepherd girl that follows you around like a lovestruck lamb.

    Sincerely,

    Matt Mikalatos

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger John Rozelle said…

    Yes, I have been followed by a sheep herdess, but I believe this reference by Suzanne Sawyer (almost Holling) is in relation to an attempt to reaffirm my heterosexuality after joking about Pete and I living together. We're just friends, and I'm sure some day we will both get married. To women, of course.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said…

    I really just want to know if the shepherdess was hot. I've never seen one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home