A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Man Purses. Also for those who shoot guns.


To clear up a common misconception, I have posted this picture which I believe speaks volumes. I came across this European soldier which proudly sported his very own man purse. For those of you who once thought man purses were only for the metrosexual, think again. I believe this man is proof that masculinity does not rest in one's haircut, spouse, car, or even tolerance for pain. Masculinity rests in one's confidence in oneself. Clearly, the camoflauge fatigues and man purse create no sense of cognitive dissonance in this man's mind, and for that I applaud him. Granted, I believe this sort of confidence renders me less of a man, since I personally do not believe I would be willing to test those limits. But hats off to those who continually stretch the limits and boldly go where I do not believe most men should go.

If you do not hear from me for a while, this man probably found this blog and I am currently being tortured in a European death camp for man purse haters. In that case, I would appreciate your prayers. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home