A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Doggy


I got a dog last week. I found him in a dumpster. He was eating trash. He likes to chew on things like plastic bottles, chairs, and my leg. He is big and likes to play a lot. We get along well and play games. His favorite is when he chews on my leg and I try to get him to stop. He usually wins.
We are even starting to look like eachother. He has a bad drooling problem and I am have started the same. Some of my friends say I should go to the doctor, but it's not like this happens all day every day. I'm sure it will pass.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Mr. Adam R. Cecil, The First said…

    That is a sick picture. Sick, I say!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Taylor said…

    Man, you like your alka-seltzer... yum, John! I`d dare you to do that in front of a bunch of students, but I`m afraid that you`d do it.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said…

    You know--if I recall correctly from the family classic "Ol' Yeller"--I think your team is going to have to pen you up and then tearfully get the shotgun out. Although I've heard that in the old days they would take hydrophobes and just chain them up to a tree and keep bringing them food and water and stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home