A Rozy View on Life

I am John Rozelle, hear me ROAR like a dinosaur!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Is your life really your own?

Did you ever feel that your life was really not your own and that someone else was really in control? I have never felt that way, but I hear others have. They tell me that they feel some other being (whether it be God, a boss, or a significant other) has reign over them, and even twists their words to be something they in actuality are not. I can only imagine this leads to a loss of security and fear for one's identity. How aweful must that be if one is perceived to be one that one is truly not.
Therefore I am exercising my right to freedom of speech, which I believe is significantly powerful in rightfully conveying the truth of who one is in all actuality. Those of you who are feeling repressed, restrained, and inaccurately portrayed to the common people, I say to you, "Speak. Speak loud. Speak clearly. Speak truth for all the world to hear." Then and only then will the reality of your true self be exposed for all to see and respect.
On a personal note, and in response to questions that have found themselves to my ears, I must clarify some basic issues in response to my blog. "Why pink?" Well, pink is a soothing color and my goal in starting this blog is to be a source of peace and soothing to all who experience it. "Why were you scared of two Croatian women chasing you?" Simply put, there were two of them and only one of me. Lastly, "What kind of dinosaur do you roar like?" In hopes to make this blog as interactive as possible, that statement was written to allow your very own personal creativity to decide what species is most appropriate. Thank you for your involvement.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger John Rozelle said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Alexis said…

    first of all, we are all so proud of you for venturing into the wonderful world of blogging. secondly, i'd say pterodactyl for the dinosaur question. thirdly, now that you finally have control over your blog, we all know i'm not your boss so you should probably change that link.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Matt Mikalatos said…

    Hey! Stop deleting my posts.

    I would like to start by saying how disappointed I am that you changed your password to access you blog. It's like you don't trust me or something.

    I will tell you which kind of dinosaur you are as soon as I watch the new "King Kong.' I want to get the scientific name correct.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger SubMantha said…

    I just found your blog...I haven't genuinely laughed so hard in a while...has anyone told you you're a funny guy? And I agree with Alexis...pterodactyl is the one...Ooooor Barney...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home